You can transfer one or more roadmaps to another ProductPlan user. There are two options for accomplishing this, and both require a paid ProductPlan account.
Option 1: Transferring a single roadmap
You can transfer individual roadmaps from one user to another from the Share feature on the roadmap.
- Click Share
- If the roadmap is not already shared with the person, invite them with Edit rights.
- Once they’ve accepted, click Change, and you can make them the Owner of the roadmap.
The user you are transferring to will need to have a paid ProductPlan account.
Option 2: Transferring all of a user’s roadmaps to another user
If you are the administrator for a ProductPlan account with multiple licenses, you can transfer all of a user’s roadmaps from one user to another. This is useful if someone leaves the company. To do this:
- Go to your Manage Team page.
- Both users must be members of your plan.
- Click the vertical ellipsis to the right, and select “Transfer roadmaps”.