ProductPlan makes it easy for organizations with multiple roadmap editors to manage their team. When you purchase more than one license, your account will include administration features that make it easy to manage your ProductPlan billing and licenses from a central account. This feature enables admins to:
- Centrally manage the billing for all users using a single credit card
- Add users to your plan, even those currently on Trial or with an individual license
- Remove users from your plan
- Change license type for users to either Editor or Viewer
- Transfer Roadmaps and Master Plans to another user on the account (e.g. when an employee leaves)
- Easily add additional licenses to the plan as needed
- View pending team invitations
- Check the date a user was last active on
Only the team administrator can invite users to join a team plan. To invite a new user, just visit your Users page. Enter the user’s email address, select what type of permission to give them, and click “Invite to Team”.
When you invite a user to your group, they receive an email notification – once they accept, they are added to your account. As the administrator of a plan, the Users page allows you to modify a user’s license type, transfer roadmaps between users, and delete users.
To upgrade to a team plan, visit your Account Settings page.
Enterprise admins also have access to a Sharing Tab, and Security Tab for further team management
Here Admins can select whether or not Editors can share their Roadmaps via Private Link. If Single Sign On is enabled for your team, Admins can also limit Editors to sharing private links with SSO users only.