Like many of our customers, we run on agile development, which means we’re focused on providing regular updates, improvements, and releases. Below, you can find our latest release notes in ProductPlan. If you have any questions or feedback, you can reach us at email@example.com.
- Create Teams: Admins can now create and organize users into Teams within your account, which means sharing your roadmap directly with your team.
- List View by Tags: Create and pivot your roadmap view for a specific audience, based on a set of Tags. You can also rearrange the order of the columns by dragging and dropping horizontally.
- Remove unwanted custom colors: Easily remove the custom colors that don't fit your roadmap palette.
Select and move dependencies: In multi-select mode, you can now select and move connected bars. Simply hold
commandfollowed by clicking the Connections icon.
- Bye-bye Footer: We've removed the footer from the application, giving you more room to create and share your roadmaps with confidence.
- All the Colors! You'll notice a brand new dialogue on your roadmap called "Colors" which allows you to add custom colors to your roadmap. Apply this to your lane, legend, or milestone.
- Auto-contrast: Your text color will now automatically adjust based on the color of bars and containers. For example, lighter colored bars will adjust to black text and darker colored bars will now have white text.
- Support Center: You can access our Support Center from the header, where you'll have access to over a hundred articles that we've curated just for you. Can't find what you're looking for? Find us on live chat Monday-Friday during PST business hours.
- Updated modal: The icons representing your legend have gotten a refresh, and you'll notice the square icons are now circular.
- New Font: You'll notice a new font across your account, helping you make beautiful roadmaps even easier!
- New colors! Brighter, more rich colors to customize containers, bars and legends.
- Updated loader modal: Hopefully you won't see it often, but we updated our loading icon.
- @Mention your team: Use Mentions in the comments section of a bar or container to immediately notify your team.
- Verbiage updated from “Your Team” to “Everyone at [Your Company Name]” within the Share dialogue of your roadmap.
- Create a kanban style view: Choose the List View layout when creating a Custom View to see a kanban view of your roadmap.
- Collapse/Expand Containers: Collapse or Expand all containers on your Roadmap.
- Bulk Actions: Select and make changes to multiple bars at the same time. Perform actions such as; moving multiple bars and containers across your timeline, changing colors, adding tags, and more.
- Dates: Enter start and end dates for items in your Parking Lot you have planned on the horizon or items you've just imported. Select and move these items directly to your roadmap to have a complete roadmap in minutes.
- Scroll away! In addition to the pagination, we've added a scroll feature in the Parking Lot.
- Items will now be paginated on the Parking Lot, allowing you to easily display as many or as little items as you'd like.
- Configure which columns are displayed, only sharing items that are relevant to your team.
- Select and move items to the start, end or specific page of the Parking Lot.
- Import Dates from Jira on ProductPlan: Map out which date field from Jira you'd like to update on ProductPlan from your Integrations page.
- Syncing Parked Items: Items imported from Integrations on your Parking Lot will reflect changes after syncing.
- Updated Azure DevOps Integration: Sync Title and Description fields from Azure DevOps to be updated on ProductPlan automatically.
- Sync additional fields for the Github Integration: Title and Description will also be updated for the Github Integration.
- Legend ellipsis now located to the far right end of each item.
- Prevented the creation of duplicate links on the same bar.
- Improved scrolling for larger roadmaps.
- Viewing an embedded Private Link will no longer log you out of the application.