Connections (Dependencies): Adding dependencies between Bars and Containers is now possible in ProductPlan using Connections to create a link between Bars or Containers on the same or across multiple roadmaps.
Global Search: Easily find what you’re looking for in ProductPlan using Search. The search bar located at the top of the screen allows you to quickly find and jump to items across your roadmaps.
Stacked Milestones: You can now stack overlapping Milestones. Simply drag it above or below the existing milestone to create a sub-lane.
Duplicate Containers: You can now create duplicates of a Container. Right click on a Container to duplicate it and all of its contents. Comments will not be duplicated.
Custom Views: On a Master Plan, apply a filter that can be shared with viewers. Add one or more roadmaps to a Master Plan and create custom views to share with different audiences.
Email Notifications for Roadmap Changes: In addition to email alerts for comments, you can now receive notification emails for roadmap changes your team makes, which can be customized in your Notification Settings.
Resize Bars and Containers from the Left: Easily resize Bars/Containers from the left or right side. Resizing from the right will now expand subsequent Bars/Containers.
Weekly and Annual Timeline Options: Choose additional timeline options in the Settings of your Roadmap. In addition to the existing options, you can set a weekly timeline, or an annual one to better align with what you’re planning.
Start and End Dates for Bars and Containers: Display dates on Bar/Containers details for editors. Editors can choose to expose dates and can change dates to shift Bars/Containers.
Improvements to Search functionality: Parked Bars now appear in Search. See more functionality when more than 3 Search results are returned. Scroll directly to search results if they are on the current roadmap.
Modified Filter Logic: View Filters on Master Plans are now modified to match the personal filter for roadmaps. Filter with “or” logic, rather than “and”.
- Fixed Timeline at the top of the page for Master Plans. When scrolling through Master Plans the Timeline will remain static.
- Dynamically edit Dates on Bars. Ability to change the start date past the original end date of a Bar added.
- Comments on Bars and Containers are now included in XLS Export.
- Changes made to dates on Bars and Containers are now tracked in Roadmap History.
- Allow editing of dates in the Bar Details Dialog.
- Overlap prevention inside Containers when resizing child Bars.
- Increase font size for tags in Bar Detail.
- New vertical ellipsis menu on Bar Details.
- Add ability to hide and show fields on Bar Details.
- New icon showing shared tags on the tag dropdown menu for individual Bars.
- Today line represents end of day, now aligning with milestones.
- Filter by Tags: You can now filter by Tags in the Planning Board. Type any custom tag into the Filter bar to adjust your view.
- Updated UI to new tabbed modal for a clearer Parking Lot import flow.
- Ability to filter by effort in the Parking Lot.
New Integration with Trello: Integrate your roadmap with Trello. You can now easily create links between your Bars or Containers and Trello Cards. Import lists, or specific cards directly to your Parking Lot.
New Integration with Visual Studio Team Services (now Azure DevOps): Integrate your roadmap with Visual Studio Team Services. Import work items from Team Services directly to your Parking Lot and/or Link work items to Bars or Containers on your roadmap.
New Integration with Slack: You can now link your roadmap to a Slack channel to keep your team up to date on changes and comments. Notifications will be sent when comments are made on the roadmap, and when new Bars are added, moved, resized, or deleted.
New Integration with Pivotal Tracker: Integrate your roadmap with Pivotal Tracker. Import epics and stories from Pivotal Tracker directly to your Parking Lot. Link epics and stories to Bars or Containers on your roadmap.
Link multiple issues from Jira: Add a link for multiple Issues to Bars/Containers. Percent complete will aggregate completion for all linked issues. New tabbed modal for adding web links or Jira links from the Bar details.
Import Jira Issues to the Parking Lot: Import to Parking Lot. You can now import a list of Epics or other Issues from JIRA directly to your Parking Lot. The import will include Title, Description, and automatically create a link to that issue in JIRA.
- “Add to Jira” button moved to ellipsis menu of Bar details.
- UI update to display Jira links that were too long.
- Application UI UpdatesIntroducing a new header, footer, and login screen. Font updates including size, weight, and style. Color updated for all form inputs and the navigation bar.
- Updated UI for Notification preferences icon. Dialog now also links to Notification Settings page.
- Moved “Edit Profile” from a dialog to a page. We now have a “Your Settings” section similar to the “Account Settings”.
- Updated billing page to clarify number of licenses when purchasing.
- Sort Tags by “Shared” or “Not Shared” on the Enterprise Tag Manager page.