In ProductPlan there are a number of bulk actions you can take to quickly update your roadmap items. Bulk actions are activated by selecting multiple Bars or Containers at once.
To select multiple items, hold either the
command keys + click on any Bar or Container. The actions header will appear, indicating bulk actions mode is enabled. Once enabled, you can:
- Drag and drop multiple Bars at once: Simply drag and drop one of your selected items to move all of them across your roadmap. You can move them horizontally, or vertically between Lanes.
Select and move connected Bars: When in bulk actions mode, you can now hold
commandand click the Connections icon to select dependent items.
- Move to a new Lane: This option will place your selected items at the bottom of a new Lane.
- Copy to a Lane: You can duplicate your selected items at once to place in a new Lane or at the bottom of their existing Lane.
- Move multiple items between the Parking Lot and Roadmap: You can move selected Bars on your roadmap to the Parking Lot from the actions header. You can also move multiple Parking Lot items to the roadmap.
- Add Tags or update Legend colors at once: Quickly Tag all selected items in one action, or update their Legend color from the ellipsis menu in the header.
Delete multiple Bars at once: Selected Bars can be deleted from the actions header. This can be undone by pressing
You can select any number of existing Bars or Containers. You can also select all items in an entire Lane by clicking the Lane header. After selecting, you can toggle the Shortcuts menu with
You can also right click a Container to expand or collapse all containers at once: