To make it easier to get started with ProductPlan you can import your spreadsheet-based roadmap. You can upload any CSV or XLS(X) file. You can also import directly from one of our integrations.
- From the Table layout of Parked items, click the “Import” button.
- Select the file you wish to upload. If the file has multiple sheets, select which one you want to upload first.
- Choose which columns you would like to import by assigning them to the existing fields – or choose “do not import” for any section you would like to leave empty.
- Once your initiatives are imported as Parked Bars, simply select however many items you would like to "Move to Roadmap".
- If your spreadsheet headings match Parked bar headings (Title, Description, Lane, etc..), the content of the columns will automatically be placed within the corresponding heading.
- The content in the “Percent Complete” and “Effort” fields must be a compatible value (1-100 for “Percent Complete” and either 1-10 or existing T shirt sizes for “Effort” level selected).
- If you choose to import information under the “Lanes” or “Legend” fields, a new Lane or Legend item will be created automatically on the roadmap.
- To import multiple Tags for each item, separate the different Tags with a comma on your spreadsheet.